Many of the times Software developers facing Eye problems, because they sit before the system many hours. It de-hydrates water in the eyes and creates itching, and eyes will become red.
Eye Problems for Software Developers Who Work in the Night Shifts
- IT developers, who will work in the B and C shifts, have prone to itching and redness in the eyes
- Anyone, if they do not take a break after every hour, also face these types of eye problem
How to take care of your eyes using an Eyemask
The Eyemask if you use it daily, you can avoid your eye problems, and your vision will not be affected.
Steps to use Eye-mask or Eye-Pad
- Store the cool eye pad in the chiller of the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes before use.
- Apply a cool eye mask completely covering your eyes. Keep it on your eyes for a minimum
- of 15-30 minutes with your eyes closed. You will find that your whole eyes will get
- Regular use will help to reduce wrinkles & dark circles around the eyes.
- Cool eyes mask can be applied on the forehead during fever