Drinking the right kind of fluids is important. Water is the best option and carrying a bottle with you while travelling will prove beneficial.
While we all love our daily cup of chai and coffee, try to keep caffeine drinks to a minimum.
They may quench your thirst but do not give the necessary salts and nutrients the body needs. Further, energy drinks are full of sugar.
- New arrival | Modern Juice Machine for better juice making
Stick to nimbu paani or fresh fruit juices.Keeping yourself well-hydrated throughout the day is important.
Don’t wait until you feel thirsty, keep sipping on liquids in between.
For those who indulge in rigorous outdoor exercises, taking a water break every twenty minutes is essential.
Be aware of the signs that your body is giving out. Notice if your heart rate is increasing or if the colour of your urine is darker than before. If yes, get out of the sun and start consuming the right foods.
- Avoid Tea or Coffee top five alternatives
- Top idea on making Bread Dosa quickly
- Red cabbage vegetable top veggies food
- Perfect Solution to release toxins a summer Jeera drink