The following is really nice and great conditioner for your hair before you do shampoo. Just try this.
- My Indian grandmother Rekha had the most beautiful long, black hair.
- She taught me to mix 2 tbsp each of amla, coconut, and castor oils and heat it lightly on the stove.
- Massage the warm oil into the scalp.
- After letting it sit for 30 minutes, shampoo and condition as normal. It was a great bonding experience with her.
Also Try | Buy only good quality Beauty Creams.
- Software Developers: These are two top ideas to avoid back pain
- 9 Quick Remedies to Relieve Stress Useful to live Happily
- Tension these are real foods you need to avoid it