The following is really nice and great conditioner for your hair before you do shampoo. Just try this.
- My Indian grandmother Rekha had the most beautiful long, black hair.
- She taught me to mix 2 tbsp each of amla, coconut, and castor oils and heat it lightly on the stove.
- Massage the warm oil into the scalp.
- After letting it sit for 30 minutes, shampoo and condition as normal. It was a great bonding experience with her.
Also Try | Buy only good quality Beauty Creams.
- Avoid Tea or Coffee top five alternatives
- Top idea on making Bread Dosa quickly
- Red cabbage vegetable top veggies food