Looking for a coffee substitute to start your day? Irish breakfast tea will give you just the right punch. It’s one of a number of blends of black teas gathered from all over the world that can perk you up and help you to get started each morning. It’s excellent for people who don’t drink coffee, says Twining.
The top benefits
- Irish Breakfast Tea has a high magnesium content. Magnesium is a water-insoluble mineral that aids in helps in forming healthy bones and teeth. It also may help reduce the severity of asthma attacks.
- Irish Breakfast Tea contains a good amount of caffeine, though not as much as coffee. A cup of black tea is said to yield only about a half or a third of caffeine as a similar cup of black coffee. While caffeine is believed to help sharpen and improve brain performance, it is also known to contribute to palpitations and insomnia when taken in large amounts.
- Irish Breakfast Tea has a considerable content of Vitamin B1 or thiamine. Thiamine is a water-soluble vitamin that enables the body to use its carbohydrate intake for energy-use. It also helps enhance blood circulation.
- Bay Leaves Use Regularly Top Benefits to Your Health
- Top Foods you need for strong Teeth
- Brain Sharpening Foods Daily You Need
- 2 top ideas to relieve back pain useful for Software engineers