How many shirts have been ruined by leaking pens? You can’t hear it, and you can’t smell it. But you sure can see it—that horrifying blue or black ink stain at the base of your shirt pocket. Can you rescue the shirt? Yes, with the help of rubbing alcohol.
- Put three paper towels, one on top of the other and folded in half, on a flat surface, such as a kitchen counter. Put the shirt pocket over the paper towels and pour rubbing alcohol onto the ink-just enough to cover the area.
- The paper towels will absorb the alcohol and draw the ink away from the fabric. Replace the paper towels when they become saturated. Repeat the process after about two minutes.
The alcohol will loosen up the ink. Rinse by pouring water on the stained area, again changing the paper towels.
Tip for dull and Oily skin – Massage the skin with iced yoghurt and sprinkle some sugar along with it. Now take orange halves and scrub gently until the granules melt. Wash the face with iced water and see the difference
If there is still a slight ink stain, apply nail polish remover (acetone) to a cloth and rub it on the stained shirt. Rinse with water; then presoak with a stain remover such as Shout and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before laundering.
- Software Developers: These are two top ideas to avoid back pain - Back pain causes you when you do not follow health precautions. These are top two reasons to get back pain. Read more with resolutions.
- 9 Quick Remedies to Relieve Stress Useful to live Happily - Stress relieving techniques helpful to live happily. Explained all possible methods to control stress quickly at your home when you feel stressed.
- Tension these are real foods you need to avoid it - You can control your tension by following these tips. When tension or stress crosses its limit then you need more efforts to control it. Its impact will be on both mind and body. Read more.