Lemon Rasam is famous Andhra style flavour. Good in taste as a soup you can eat while you are having dinner.
You no need add tomato or dal.
This Rasam contains Pepper and Garlic. So, you will not have any digestion problems.
Yummy Andhra style lemon Rasam helps improve your digestive system as per Ayurveda.
The importance of Lemon
For medicinal purpose, it is used predominantly in digestive disorders
The Importance of Pepper
It has antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
The Importance of Garlic
Garlic Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold
- Take water into a bowl and put on gas stove till it boils, and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a Pan or Kadai
- Add Jeera, Mustard, Red chilli, Curry leaves and Garlic
- Stir well till all the above items fried.
- Add the Talimpu into hot water bowl, add some Salt and Turmeric powder
- Again boil the water for 2 minutes
- Keep the bowl off from gas stove and allow for 5 minutes
- Add Lemon juice into water (as per your taste)
- Garnish with coriander leaves before serving
- Serve Lemon Rasam hot
- Water quantity 200 ml
- Lemon medium size 1/2 piece
- Pepper powder 1/4 spoon
- Curry leaves
- Turmeric 1/4 spoon
- Oil 2 spoons
- Salt 1/2 spoon (or as per your taste)
The benefits of Jeera
Jeera according to wiki
In a 100 gram amount, cumin seeds are nutritionally rich, providing high amounts of the Daily Value for fat (especially monounsaturated fat), protein and dietary fiber (table). Values for B vitamins, vitamin E, and several dietary minerals, especially iron, are also considerable when expressed in this 100 gram amount (table).
- Avoid Tea or Coffee top five alternatives
- Top idea on making Bread Dosa quickly
- Red cabbage vegetable top veggies food
- Perfect Solution to release toxins a summer Jeera drink