When husband and wife both are job holders, you need quick snacks in the evenings. Then you can use this instant idea.
Below list of ingredients you need.
- Small poori (a packet you can buy at the supermarket)
- Boiled potato
- Chilly power
- Dhania powder (Coriander powder)
- Small quantity garam masala
How to Make?
- Once boiled your potatoes, just smash them into small pieces. Later add all the in-gradients like chilly powder, salt, Garam masala powder, and salt as you wish.
- Then, open the top portion of your pooris, and stuff with the masala potato. Just sprinkle Coriander leaves, and Carrot if you have.
- Also, you can add onion pieces on top of each poori and apply a small quantity of lemon. So now your masala pooris are ready.