- Oils-Sunflower Refined Oil (No)
- Coconut oil (Yes) 100%
- Cow Ghee (Yes) 40% original
- Olive Oil (Yes) 40%
- Butter (Yes) 40% (Brands – Amul, Vijaya)
- Cheese (Yes) 40%
- Venna on curd
- Salt- Kallu Uppu Only (Sea Salt)
EGG CURRY PROCESS:
- Egg-Full Boiled Egg (White and Yellow) 1-6 a day – Naatu egg
- Omelet ( Any Way)
- Any Vegetables Curry Omelets
NON- VEG CURRIES PROCESS:
- Chicken(Nattu Kodi), Mutton, Prawns, Fish, Any Non Veg
- 300g a day (Every Day) .Don’t use Tamarind.
- Salt, Chili powder, Turmeric, Lemon, Ginger Garlic Paste for marinating. Homemade garam masala.
- Deep fridge – 2 hrs.
- Fry in above mentioned Oils.
- No curd, color, corn flour, sauce, etc.
NOTE: No Rice and No Chapatti’s. No outside food
- Mutton Bones Soup.
- 1kg mutton bones
- 2 liters water and 12 whistles
- Transfer to big vessel. Add 4 Liters.
- Keep that in small stove and sim about 7 hours. Add vegetables you want. 45 mins.
- Take out all the pulp and drink only soup.
First 10 days:
- Pillar 1- Every day (First 10 days) of the program.
- 70-100g Fat For Sure
- Not Cheese.
- Prefer soup with fat.
Next days of program:
- 40-70g Fat for sure depends on individual
- If got weak add more 10g.
Compulsorily a non-veg person have to take veg regularly.
SHOULD NOT TAKE:
- Raw Banana
- Beans, Naatu Chikkudu, Bataani.
SHOULD TAKE PARTIALLY:
- Tomato 1
- Onion 1
- Carrot 1
- Except this 11 vegetables should take all other vegetables. Can also mix milk in curries.
- Mulagaaku Leaf Should be taken regularly.
- All vegetables except the exempted.
- Add 1/2 liter water in cooker and place 7 whistles.
- Remove pulp and drink soup. Add thalimpu, ginger garlic paste, etc.
NOTE: Take 100g paneer every day
- No coconut water
- Mudhuru kobbari, endu kobbari half chippa every day.
- Milk – No
- Coffee, Tea – No milk and sugar
- Take decoction and cream.
- Bullet proof coffee.
- Green tea, white tea, No sugar
- Can drink soda.
- Ban all cool drinks and bad habits. Until this program complete.
- Curd- No
- But can drink Butter milk.
- Like Lemon Butter milk, Butter milk.
- 2 spoons in 1 liter water
- Meegada on Milk
- Add it in curry leaves curries.
- Every individual should take 3 Lemons with Butter Milk (Avoid salt).
- Avoid Salt in Butter Milk. For sure.
- Take 2 Liters curd and add 3 Liters of water.
- Add mirchi, ginger, garlic etc. and keep it in fridge
- Take only the top layer of it. Should not take the curd below.
- Should take 4 Liters water either directly or water majjiga.
- 1 Multi Vitamin Tablet. For sure.
- Take in Generic Shop.
- Pista – 10 (Salted, Normal)
- Wallnut/Ocrut – 15 (Spondilities relief) Soak overnight in water.
- Gummadi Ginjali
- Poddu thirigudu ginjalu
- Water melon seeds
- Each 5-6 spoons
- Tella Nuvvulu
- Avisa Ginjalu
- 1/4 kg each and fry in ghee and make powder
- Take that powder 3-5 spoons a day.
How to Eat:
- Eat as you wish when you feel hungry. Should not eat for every hour or two.
- Eat when you feel you are really hungry.
- No timings. When body asks you to eat.
- Eat only until you hunger feels satisfied not full stomach.
- Eat again when you feel hungry. Don’t eat for satisfying desire.
Not to take this food: – (Up to Completion of program)
- Rice and related items
- Dhanyalu like jonnalu, raagulu, soojjalu, etc all types of ginjaalu should be banned. No minappapu, chenagapappu in thaalimpu.
- No sweets and consolidates.
- No fruits and fruit juices
- 12 top dandruff removal ideas
- Control Your Hair Fall Quickly These are Top ideas
- Eyelashes grow quickly simple ideas to look beautiful
- Home-based top remedies you need to grow hair faster
- Dry hair problem awesome tips you need to avoid in 4 weeks