In my previous post I discussed about some beauty tips and tricks really you need to follow to maintain your good health.
In addition that I have collected some more ideas. These are really good for Softener Engineers.
You know right…
Software developers – they sit most of their time at cubicle and focusing more on coding and development.
They forget even to take right food…
Eating more whole fruits, particularly grapes, blueberries, and apples, was significantly associated with a lower risk of type 2 diabetes, according to a Harvard study published in the British Medical Journal in 2013.
People who ate at least two servings each week of certain whole fruits reduced their risk for type 2 diabetes by as much as 23 percent when compared to those who ate less than one serving per month.
Eat less in different intervals…Diet is important
You know right… Software engineers eat more.
The reason is …they focus more on their work and they are in a hurry to finish their work in their short time lines.
So, their brain become heat…
And, they even forget what they are eating and how much they are eating…
Since large meals can also decrease alertness and makes you sleepy, smaller meals should be eaten during the night shift.
Night workers should eat their main meal before their shift starts, preferably at regular dinner time between 5:00 p.m. To 7:00 p.m
The other good diet list from Practo is as follows
- Pitas, breads, with hummus and vegetables
- Dry cereals and grain salads such as couscous, quinoa, bulgur and barley
- Dry roasted rice flakes with salt and pepper seasoning.
- Vegetables with cottage cheese
- Peanut butter with fruit or vegetables
- Fresh fruit juices
- Fresh vegetable juices
- Fruit shakes made with low-fat milk, with ground flax seed or other nuts and seeds and half teaspoon sugar.
- Bean salad with vegetables
- Trail mix or nuts, seeds, dried fruits.
- Hummus with raw vegetables.
- Lower fat yogurt and chopped fruits.
Watch video for other health foods
Top books to read to get healthy habits – These books help you to know healthy habits. So that you can avoid bald head, Stress, Diabetics, heavy weight etc