Blood pressure is a common symptom across the people when they reach a certain age. Daily stretching and warming exercises control your blood pressure problems. When you feel you have some feeling or become stressed, then, the home technique with hot water really useful for you.
Control Blood Pressure Using Hot Water Tub Method
- Relax…Relax…Relax…this is the only first tip to control BP.
- You can lower your blood pressure effectively if you have a tub in your home.
- After returning from work, take hot water and pour into a tub. Then put your feet into the tub and keep it for 10 minutes. You will get complete relax and your Blood pressure will be under control.
Advantages of less BP
- You will feel cool and calm.
- You can focus more on your work.
- Water tub method gives you quick relief.
Video to Lower Blood Pressure with Water Tub