You will get Amla at a reasonable price in the market. Winter season is a festival for Amla.
Health benefits are many. People living in South India eat recipes prepared using Amla. I have listed top recipes for your health. No matter where you live you can eat Amla recipes.
The other name for Amla is Gooseberry– Wiki
1#. Amla Tea – Steps to prepare
- Make amla into tiny pieces
- Add a little salt and mix it, and dry the pieces in sunlight
- Add little ginger in hot water
- Add amla powder in the above water
- Your amla Tea is ready
- Your hair growth will be awesome by taking amla tea regularly.
2#. Amla Paste to Pimples- Steps you need to prepare quickly
- Take dry amla powder to add Olive oil
- Apply the paste directly on pimples
- A clean and fresh face you will get in a weeks time
3#. Amla Rasam – Steps to prepare
- Fresh pieces of Amla
- Little quantity of Jeera
- Little quantity of Dhania
- Dry Mirchi
- Green Chilli
- Fry all the above items in a pan using oil
- Add water to this mixture
- Keep this water mixture on the gas stove in the slim mode for 5 minutes
- Your Juice is ready
- Drinking of this amla juice weekly once improves immunity
Video on Amla Health Benefits
4#. Amla Uthappam- Steps to Prepare
Items You Need:
- Boiled amla paste
- 1/3 cup of upma rawa
- Salt powder
- Chilli powder
- Onion slices
- Capsicum pieces
- Tomata pieces
- Boiled cauliflower pieces
- Chat masala
- Take above-said vegetable pieces with sprinkled lemon over it. Keep ready.
- Apply Chat Masala over vegetable pieces
- Add the mixture of vegetable pieces, Rawa. Mix it with Milk.
- Do not add water
- Keep this mixture aside for 1/4 hour
- You will get Dosa like batter
- Take a non-stick pan and pour this batter to get Uthappam
- Tasty Uthappam you can eat as breakfast with any chutney.