Some foods are useful to keep your teeth and bones healthy. These are proven food items to eat daily. These items are super best for strong Teeth and bones.
Best Foods for Dental Health
Oral health comes as first step in your overall health. When your teeth are stronger that indicates your bones are strong. This keeps your health in good state.
Good state means-it avoids common diseases and makes you active in your day to day activities.
Apple for strong teeth
- The specialty is it contains water and fiber.
- Some people say Apple is best fruit for healthy teeth.
- Chewing of apple pieces remove the food particles stored between teeth.
- Produces more Saliva during eating of Apple.
- So Apple is the best food for teeth and gums.
- The rich calcium saves enamel on top of teeth.
- Your teeth become much stronger.
- Drink more water. It keeps your teeth fresh.
- Rich calcium makes your teeth stronger.
Almond for rich
- Rich calcium makes stronger teeth.
- Forms lot of Saliva in mouth. That keeps fresh of your teeth and mouth.
- 5 Alternatives to Tea or Coffee in the Morning
- How to make tasty Bread Dosa Quickly
- Red Cabbage hidden benefits make you strong and healthy