Temperatures increasing. School, Office, Work, wherever you go you need water. Having only plain water not resolve your summer problems.
To be cool in summer, you need to take perfect liquid. You can say it as balanced liquid. So Jeera Water is number one solution.
I myself like to take Jeera water. Do not assume that Pani Puri is equal to Jeera water. Pani puri is totally different preparation. It contains lot of spicy and salty, and water they use not good quality. So I do not prefer pani puri in any season.
Ingredients you need for Jeera Pani
- Roasted Jeera powder 2 spoons
- Amchoor powder 1 spoon
- Green leaves (Coriander)
- 1/2 Liter water
- Black salt
How to prepare Jeera Pani
Highly useful solution for your summer problems. You can prpare jeera pani at your home.
- Mix Jeera, after roasting it in a pane. Light roasting is enough.
- Mix Amchoor powder and Black salt.
- Make paste using Pudina Leaves and Coriander Leaves using grinder or mixi.
- Take Cool or Plain water as you like.
- Mix all the previous preparations and add 1/2 liter water or Soda.
- That’s all. Your Jeera Pani is ready.
- Releases toxins effectively from your body.
- Avoids vomit sensation.
- It gives enough Vitamin C for your body.
- Highly useful to take in summer.
- Red Cabbage hidden benefits make you strong and healthy
- Perfect Solution to release toxins a summer Jeera drink
- 5 Healthy Foods Make You Happy Morning to Evening