In the winter season, the main body part usually will affect is Skin, Face and Open Pores. So Skincare is very much needed in this season. I am sharing my ideas on how to choose “best Moisturizer for oily skin”.
Selecting Good Moisturiser for your Dry/Oily skin is the main Task.
Checklist to Choose Suitable Moisturiser for Oily or Dry Skin
- It should not increase oiliness on the skin
- It should cure your dry skin problems without side effects. For example, it creates more dryness
- Analyze the chemicals added in the Moisturiser
- Go for the product with a GREEN color mark/stripe on the box of the cream. The color Green means it is all-natural items
How to Take Care of Winter Dryness on Your hands
Winter season as dry weather spreads across the region, it makes your body as dry.
Especially the highly exposed areas like Hands, Legs, Hair, and Face affect more for dry weather.
Checklist for Hands Care
- Hands are very much exposed area so use moisturizer frequently.
- Go for Ayurveda products without side effects.
- Apply Coconut oil after you wash your utensils. This tip is much useful for women.
- Use natural white petroleum gelly on your hands. You can use 3 or 4 times a day.
- Our recommended Ayurveda Moisturiser makes smooth and cures your dry skin problems. This product you can apply on Hands, Face, and legs. This item you can carry it to the office and while working also you can apply on your hands as it smells awesome.